Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Congratulations.......It's Quadruplets

I was on the phone yesterday with my sister-in-law, Randa. She called to ask me a couple questions about buying some baby gifts for some relatives on her husband's side of the family. Apparently they are having quadruplets! Even more amazing than quadruplets (which is pretty freaking amazing), is that they were not using any fertility treatments. They just luckily ended up pregnant with 2 sets of twins.

I must admit, I feel very humbled, not to mention a bit embarrassed about my last post. How on earth can I possibly complain about lack of sleep? These parents probably will not get a solid night of sleep for many, many years to come.

In any event, I wish them the best of luck and happiness with their new family:)

In more personal news, yesterday was my birthday. We had a pretty calm day. The weather was gorgeous, so the kids and I played outside quite a bit. John brought me home BLT pizza (my favorite) for dinner and he bought me a DDR pad and game. We tried it out last night after the kids were in bed. It was so fun. I've only tried it once before, so I wasn't very good. But, I do think (or fervently hope) that I'll get better with a little practice. John is very, very good. I know he hasn't played for a couple years, and he still was dancing circles around me. Go John!

No comments: