Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello Again

Wow. I can't believe it's really been so long since I've posted anything. But after a few gentle reminders, I've decided to make a stab at keeping up with my blog again.

We're all snowed in today, which means the kids are bouncing off the walls. Quinn and Eva came outside with me to shovel, but after 5 minutes, Quinn said "Mom, I'm sick of the snow." Sigh. "Ok, buddy, let's go in and take off your gear." Ten minutes later, "Mom, can we go back outside to play?" Sigh.

Dex hasn't been outside today because it is VERY cold and windy here (we have a blizzard warning all day). But, he did get a taste of winter weather yesterday when we only had about 2 inches on the ground (we now have about 10). He mostly sat on the sled and let Eva pull him around the yard. Meanwhile I was able to get a jumpstart on the shoveling, so we were all happy :)

I've been doing lots of sewing to get ready for Christmas, and I think I'm almost ready. I only have 5 bathrobes and a doll quilt/bedding set left to go. It may sound like a lot, but I can't believe how much I've already finished! But, I have to say, I'm looking forward to January, so I can get back to my quilting.

No comments: